— The Neuhausen-based manufacture supports and encourages the most promising of Swiss companies recognised by this award.
For the third year running, H. Moser & Cie. lends its support to the prestigious Swiss “Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014” competition organised by Ernst & Young. Because it knows that innovation, ingenuity and quality are key characteristics for ensuring success, Ernst & Young gives entrepreneurs the benefit of its experience and professionalism, day after day.
In keeping with the traditions of its founder, Heinrich Moser, H. Moser & Cie. shares these values and stands testament to the same entrepreneurial spirit, promoting a great capacity for innovation. The manufacture designs, develops and produces its own calibres. Together with its sister company Precision Engineering AG, the brand possess the in-house knowledge and expertise needed to produce cutting-edge Replica Watches For Sale components, such as theregulating organs. It was therefore a perfectly logical step for H. Moser & Cie. to lend its support to Swiss entrepreneurs alongside Ernst & Young.
This year, 33 entrepreneurs qualified to take part in the competition. A jury of 11 has just named the 10 finalists for the 2014 award. The winners will be revealed on October 24th, during a gala evening event which will take place in St.Gallen.
Finalists “Entrepreneur of the year 2014 Fake Watches Sale”
- “Services/Trade” Category:
- Patrick Burkhalter, Ergon Informatik AG, Zurich
- Alain Borle, Pac Team Group, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne
- Beat et Martin Jucker, Jucker Farm AG, Seegräben
- Helene Niedhart, Cat Aviation AG, Kloten
- “Emerging Entrepreneur” Category:
- Viktor Calabrò, STAFF FINDER AG, Zurich
- Tobias Häckermann, Agilentia AG/ Sherpany AG, Zurich
- “Industry/High-Tech/Life Sciences” Category:
- Beat Guhl, Sky-Frame AG, Frauenfeld
- Otto Hofstetter, Otto Hofstetter AG, Uznach
- Thomas Würsch, CP Pumpen AG, Zofinge